An alignment every 10,000 km’s can greatly extend the life of your tyres. At Coleman Tyres Wacol, we provide Alignment services performed by our certified alignment technician.
It’s easy to tell when your car isn’t in alignment. Drifting from side to side, abnormally-worn tyres, or a tilted steering wheel while driving straight are symptoms of a vehicle in need of alignment services! Since a tyre alignment actually fixes the vehicle suspension, not the tyres, having a specialist who can properly adjust your suspension system is important. The expertise from a tyre alignment is an easy fix, and knowing that alignment prolongs the life of your tyres sweetens the deal.
With every wheel alignment we will:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system.
- Check your tyre condition and air pressure.
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles (if adjustable) to the manufacturer’s specifications. (Additional parts and labour may be necessary on some vehicles)
- Road–test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward.
- Most importantly we provide you with a printout containing your vehicle’s “before” and “after” alignment readings