At Coleman Tyres Wacol, we have expert certified alignment technicians who perform this job on your vehicle.
With over 20 years experience in the tyre industry, we are able to efficiently perform this service to get you car back on the road in no time.
Firstly, the vehicle is driven onto our alignment rack and sensors are attached to each wheel to measure, inspect and check a variety of variables.
Here’s what happens during our Wheel Alignment service:
- Inspect your steering and suspension system.
- Check the condition of your tyres.
- Check your tyres air pressure.
- Adjust your camber, caster and toe angles (if adjustable) to the manufacturer’s specifications. (Additional parts and labour may be necessary on some vehicles)
- Road-test your vehicle to ensure your alignment is straightforward.
- Provide a printout copy containing your vehicles “before” & “after” alignment readings for your record.
You can view more of our services here. Remember there’s no need to book in… just drive in!
We are open weekdays 8am- 5pm and saturday 8am-1pm. If you require any assistance, we are happy to help, please give us a call on (07) 3271 4300 or get in touch via email at